Customer Success

GoConvert makes a number of investments in our customers’ success. Learn more about the ways we work in partnership with them below.

We eat when you eat.

In addition to avoiding fees, we build mutual success cycles with our customers. When we help them grow, the budgets they give us to manage also grow.

We give 110%.

We commit to spending up to 110% of each customer’s total budget to ensure we meet that customer’s goals.

This is a team sport.

GoConvert is responsible for more of our customers’ funnel than traditional digital advertisers and marketing agencies. We focus on the top 75%, leaving our customers free to focus on the most promising revenue-generating opportunities at the bottom.

Customer Success Journey

We encourage our customers to use the following bottom-of-the-funnel sales process to drive conversions.

“What kinds of data can I expect to see?”

GoConvert helps customers collect everything they need to start building effective relationships. Data points include:

  • location & IP information
  • name & email
  • gender
  • age
  • phone

And if a contact is missing info, GoConvert works around the clock to automatically fill in missing data. Your audience insights get better all the time.

“What are reCAPTCHA scores?”

GoConvert uses Google’s® reCAPTCHA v3 to score every lead that enters our system.

Scores of 0.1 mean there’s a 10% chance the contact is a “real human.” Scores of 0.9 mean there’s a 90% it is. Scores of 0.2 to 0.8 fall somewhere in the middle.

Ignore lower-quality leads and focus on those with higher scores. Now, you won’t waste any time chasing bots.

“I have other questions or support requests.”


Contact Us Read FAQ